Environmental Condition of Property Investigation
Central and West Oahu, Hawaii
Hart Crowser is developing Phase I and Phase II Environmental Condition of Property (ECOP) Reports to establish baseline environmental conditions on approximately 15,000 acres of property on O‘ahu, to facilitate a land transfer for the US Department of Defense (DoD). We are the lead consultant for the Phase I ECOP, and are assisting with the field sampling planning, lab validation, and quality review to support the prime consultant’s Phase II investigation. The project includes coordination with unexploded ordinance experts for field work in known UXO areas. Our work includes:
- Project management and coordination with government.
- Assistance in preparing the Project Work Plan and Site Safety and Health Plan.
- Review of site history, regulatory records, and site geology and hydrogeology.
- Interviews regarding past activities at the site.
- Site reconnaissance.
- Data evaluation and summary of preliminary findings.
- Quality Control (QC) review of sampling plan and data validation.