Karl Bromwell, REM, CEA, REPA
Karl Bromwell is a Principal environmental professional with over 30 years of experience working with federal, state, private, and international organizations on environmental compliance permitting and planning projects, site investigations and multi-media monitoring, and ecological appraisals. His multi-disciplinary consulting experience includes:
- Agribusiness Investigations, Planning, Development, and NPDES Permitting including Canal Dredging Management and Water Quality Control, Pesticide Discharge Management Plans, Industrial and Construction Best Management Practice (BMP) Plans
- Compliance Permit Program Management – Inspection, Monitoring and Documentation
- Multi-media Environmental Program Manager, including Automated Stormwater Sampling; Groundwater, Soil, Sediment, and Air Sampling; and Analysis and Reporting
- NEPA and HEPA (HRS 343) Environmental Impact Statement Process (CATEX/EA/EISs)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Environmental Condition of Property
- Phase II Investigations and Remedial Action Alternatives Analysis
- Environmental Hazard Management Plans and Safety and Health Plans
- Marine and Stream Biological Surveys, including Coral and Benthic Habitat, Special Status Species and Essential Fish Habitat Appraisals
- Waters of the U.S. and State Waters Permitting including Jurisdictional Determinations, 401 Water Quality Certifications, and Wetland Delineation
- Wildlife Hazard and Ecological Risk Assessments
Karl’s professional and advanced training in biology and environmental occupational health has enabled him to recognize, appraise, and effectively resolve numerous environmental challenges.
He has provided management and safety control for projects from the early conception and planning stages through site activities and document submittals, while employing quality assurance and safety controls. He has experience managing large indefinite delivery-type contracts.