Angie Goodwin, LG LHG - Senior Associate, Hydrogeologist
Angie works with public- and private-sector clients specializing in environmental cleanup sites. Her deep knowledge of and experience with Washington’s Model Toxics Control Act (MTCA) regulations and regulatory agencies allows her to achieve efficient site closures for many contaminated sites in the Pacific Northwest. She also provides logistical support to clients seeking Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits.
Angie is a highly responsible project manager and performance-oriented team builder. During complex projects involving multiple stakeholders – from geotechnical and environmental field representatives to contractors and owners – she stands out for her communication and collaboration skills, as well as her efficient decision-making when unexpected environmental concerns arise. Angie’s clear and transparent management style results in delighted clients who often return to the company for their next project.
- Environmental construction management and remediation
- Environmental due diligence
- Groundwater management
- Hazardous waste characterization and disposal
- Hydrogeological studies
- Remedial investigations, feasibility studies, and cleanup action plans
- Site closure with regulatory agencies
- Stormwater permitting and management
- Underground storage tank closure and decommissioning
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation
“I started taking environmental classes in college and thought: what an amazing career – to clean up the earth! Today, it is really rewarding to know that I have made the environment a better place. I think back on all the successful remediation projects I have been a part of over the past 15 years and feel very proud of what I’ve been able to accomplish with my clients.”