Temporary Data Entry Technician
We have a short-term opportunity for a Temporary Data Entry Technician to support the development of an online mapping project. Regular activities center on data entry of location information into Excel. This position is responsible for creation of data, accuracy, and efficiency. The technician will proof material entered as required.
Typical duties include:
- Data entry using spreadsheet formats.
- Reviewing discrepancies in data in accordance with procedures.
- Attending periodic check-in meetings either on-site or remotely.
- Some experience in data entry primarily entering numerical data.
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheet software and web-based mapping applications.
- Experience working in an office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
This job is based in a professional office environment. The opportunity to work remotely is available after an initial training phase. This role is computer-based. Some flexibility in hours is allowed. Employee will work with project managers to set meetings during regular business hours (typically, 9:00 to 4:00).
Hart Crowser, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify employer.
Click the link above to apply directly for this position.