Staff Level Geotechnical Engineer
Join our team, as a Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser in Seattle, Washington. As a geotechnical engineer you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our mid-sized company allows entry-level candidates immediate heightened responsibilities, and an open-door policy encourages 1:1 access to some of the best and most experienced geotechnical leaders in the region.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Geotechnical engineering calculations and analyses;
- Geotechnical report writing;
- Geotechnical field exploration and sample collection;
- Geotechnical construction monitoring and testing; and
- Participate in client meeting and presentations.
- Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering;
- Engineer-in-Training License;
- Ability to obtain Professional Engineer license in 3- to 4-years;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Experience with Slide, Settle3D, gINT, and LPile; and
- Experience on construction sites and field explorations.
This position involves fieldwork and some travel; while work will primarily be within the Northwest, the ability to travel and work in remote areas throughout the US, the Pacific Islands region and internationally is necessary. The ability to lift 50 lbs. and have a current drivers’ license with good driving record is required. As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer