Project Level Geotechnical Engineer
Join our team, as a Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser in Honolulu, Hawaii. As a geotechnical engineer you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our staff of engineers provide a wide range of geotechnical services, from site investigations and construction observations to state of the art designs.
- Managing a variety of commercial development, industrial development, transportation, and port/harbor projects.
- Providing geotechnical design and construction recommendations in written technical reports.
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Providing QA/QC assurance.
- Staying current in the industry by attending technical conferences and seminars.
- 4- to 10-years of related professional experience with increasing responsibility.
- Registered Hawaii PE, or ability to obtain licensing through comity.
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program.
- Experience interacting with clients and initiating business development.
- Experience with the LRFD design method and multiple geotechnical software programs.
As a condition of employment, successful candidates must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US. Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential resume and cover letter.
HART CROWSER, INC.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EOE/M/F/DISABLED/VETERAN/VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR/E-VERIFY EMPLOYER