We have a challenging opportunity for an experienced Project Assistant to support a team of scientists and engineers in Seattle, WA. Regular activities include technical editing and document control of detailed technical reports, proposals, and other materials; and coordinating with other administrative staff.
To perform the responsibilities of this position successfully, the Project Assistant must possess the following knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills for technical document review to ensure documents follow corporate style.
- Ability to plan and multi-task to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to remain flexible to respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Initiative and self-motivation, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal relations skills with team player attitude.
We are seeking qualified candidates with 3+ years’ experience in editing and document production, preferably within the engineering field.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with hours from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, with a comprehensive benefits package. The position duties may occasionally require overtime. As a condition of employment, this individual must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and teamwork. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume with cover letter.
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer