SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
Honolulu, Hawaii or Wailuku, Maui
Join us as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser, Inc. in Honolulu, Hawaii or Wailuku, Maui. The candidate should have strong technical skills and enjoy mentoring junior staff. A successful history of client relationships and business development skills, and project and team management are desired. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior engineer interested in contributing to the growth of the geotechnical group in our dynamic and fun office.
- Provide technical mentoring to internal staff.
- Manage internal project teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Pursue new project opportunities.
- Perform marketing and business development activities to develop new clients.
- Contribute to geotechnical and corporate management activities and business decisions.
- Registered Hawaii PE, or ability to obtain through comity.
- 15+ years related professional experience with increasing responsibility.
- Strong technical skills in geotechnical engineering and the desire to mentor staff.
- Experience interacting with clients and the proven ability and desire to perform marketing and business development activities to generate revenue.
- Significant hands-on experience managing internal project teams and clients.
- A team attitude and strong desire to help grow and expand a Hawaii geotechnical group.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to interact well with internal staff and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Hawaii and Pacific Islands federal, public and private sector geotechnical market.
- Working knowledge of LRFD design methods.
- Working knowledge of geotechnical software.
- Experience in geologic hazard and rockfall assessment/mitigation design.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. As a condition of employment, individual must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US. Interested candidates are encouraged to
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer