We have a challenging opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to support a team of scientists and engineers in our growing Honolulu, Hawaii office. Regular activities include technical editing and document control of detailed technical reports, proposals, and other materials; providing assistance to the office manager; coordinating with other administrative staff; and overseeing general office administration duties.
To perform the responsibilities of this position successfully, the Office Administrator must possess the following knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills for technical document review to ensure documents follow corporate style.
- Ability to plan and multi-task to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to remain flexible to respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Initiative and self-motivation, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal relations skills with team player attitude.
We are seeking qualified candidates with 3+ years’ experience in editing and document production, preferably within the engineering field.
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package. The position duties may occasionally require overtime. As a condition of employment, this individual must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and teamwork. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer