Hart Crowser, Inc. is a multidisciplinary geotechnical and environmental services consulting firm headquartered in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We provide innovative and creative solutions to clients with a variety of commercial and industrial development, transportation, municipal infrastructure, and port/harbor projects. We are pleased to have an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Portland.
The specific responsibilities of our Marketing Coordinator will include:
Develop marketing materials:
- Edit, coordinate, and write proposals for multiple business units and offices.
- Evaluate requests for proposals and assemble responses.
- Edit and produce marketing collateral materials.
- Assist with website, blog, and social media.
Support strategic marketing efforts:
- Develop an understanding of services, markets, and key clients.
- Coordinate business development efforts.
- Research and track opportunities, possible clients, and upcoming markets.
- Maintain marketing databases, client files, tracking systems, and mailing lists.
Assist in client development and pursuit positioning and research:
- Attend pre-proposal meetings.
- Engage with and represent firm in professional marketing and industry community.
To meet the minimum requirements the successful candidate will have the following:
- BA in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field, with writing emphasis, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Proposal Writer.
- Excellent communications and English grammar skills, including writing and editing technical marketing materials.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work with teams and manage marketing efforts in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Desire and ability to work proactively and engage with industry counterparts.
Preferred qualifications include the following:
- Experience within the Architectural/Engineering industry or a professional services firm.
- Understanding of website and social media use.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and teamwork. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm.
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/VETERAN/DISABLED/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer