Geotechnical Engineer – Senior Level
Join us, as a senior-level Geotechnical Engineer at Hart Crowser in Seattle, Washington. The candidate should have an established and successful history of project and team management, client relationships, business development skills, and technical excellence.
- Manage internal project teams
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Perform marketing and business development activities to develop new clients
- Pursue new project opportunities
- Provide technical mentoring to internal staff
- Registered Washington PE, or ability to obtain licensing through comity.
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering from an accredited program.
- 10- to 20-years related professional experience, including at least 5 years of experience managing internal project teams and clients.
- Experience interacting with clients and the proven ability and desire to perform marketing and business development activities to generate revenue.
- Significant hands-on experience managing internal project teams and clients.
- A team attitude and strong organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to interact well with internal staff, project teams that will include other consultants and contractors, and clients.
- Strong technical skills in the area of geotechnical engineering and the desire to mentor staff.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Pacific Northwest public and private sector geotechnical market.
- Working knowledge of LRFD design methods.
- Working knowledge of geotechnical software.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer