Senior Environmental Engineer
Hart Crowser, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Engineer for the continued growth of our Environmental Services Division in Seattle. The candidate should have an established and successful history of building an environmental consulting practice, developing and executing new business, and recruiting and hiring key personnel to support the growth of the group.
Required Education: MS or PhD in geologic/environmental sciences or engineering with emphasis in environmental disciplines.
Certifications and Licenses: Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
Required Experience: 10+ years related professional experience, including 5 years of experience managing a team and environmental services projects. Must have experience and desire to conduct business development and generate revenue.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Pacific Northwest public and private sector environmental market.
- Identifying and pursuing new clients and project opportunities.
- Experience conducting environmental investigations, remediation, and regulatory compliance under MTCA, CERCLA, and RCRA.
- Skills in a related environmental practice area such as mine cleanup/closure or municipal/industrial stormwater.
- Conducting marketing and business development activities with potential clients;
- Identifying and pursuing new clients and project opportunities;
- Providing work assignments and performance reviews to ensure the efficient;
- Cost-effective utilization of staff;
- Managing the development and retention of staff in the Seattle office;
- Supporting existing client relationships through proactive communication, coordination, and technical project work in area of expertise; and
- Managing projects to achieve profitability, loss prevention, and quality assurance.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US. Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit below.
HART CROWSER, INC.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EOE/M/F/DISABLED/VETERAN/VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR/E-VERIFY EMPLOYER