Entry- to Mid-Level Environmental Engineer
Hart Crowser, Inc. is currently seeking an Environmental Engineer for the continued growth of our Environmental Sciences and Engineering Division in Seattle, Washington. We are a multi-disciplinary earth and environmental consulting firm. Our engineers and scientists provide a wide range of services from initial site assessments through remediation, including regulatory permitting, remedial design, construction oversight, and final documentation.
Required Education: MS in Environmental Engineering, or closely related field.
License: Washington EIT/PE, or on track for licensure.
Preferred Skills and Experience: 0- to 5+ years related professional experience in:
- ASTM/AAI Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Remedial investigations of contaminated soil, groundwater, surface water, and air/soil vapor.
- Feasibility studies and engineering cost estimating for cleanups.
- Remedial design and construction.
- Stormwater design, construction, and compliance.
- Familiarity and/or desire to work with subcontractors and contractors at construction sites.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Preparing boring logs, geologic cross-sections, and maps.
- Fieldwork, including some travel and occasional weekend work.
- Serving as project or task manager.
- Summarizing, interpreting, and presenting field and laboratory data.
- Writing professional-quality reports.
- Solution-oriented mindset and strong take-initiative approach.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to interact effectively with project managers and clients.
- Strong communication skills, including report writing and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Current drivers’ license.
- The ability to lift 40 to 50 lbs.
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
HART CROWSER, INC.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EOE/M/F/DISABLED/VETERAN/VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR/E-VERIFY EMPLOYER