Entry- to Mid-Level Environmental Engineer/Scientist
Hart Crowser is currently seeking Environmental Engineers or Scientists for the continued growth of our Environmental Sciences and Engineering Division in Honolulu or Maui, Hawai’i offices. We are a multi-disciplinary earth and environmental consulting firm. Our engineers and scientists provide a wide range of services from initial site assessments through remediation, including regulatory permitting, remedial design, construction oversight, and final documentation.
- Conducting research, analyzing information, and presenting it in clear and concise terms.
- Fieldwork, including some travel and occasional weekend work.
- Serving as project or task manager.
- Summarizing, interpreting, and presenting field and laboratory data.
- Writing professional-quality reports.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- ASTM/AAI Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Remedial investigations of contaminated soil, groundwater, surface water, and air/soil vapor.
- Feasibility studies and engineering cost estimating for cleanups.
- Remedial design and construction.
- Stormwater permitting, BMP design, construction inspections, and programmatic compliance support.
- Familiarity and/or desire to work with subcontractors and contractors at construction sites.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- BS or MS in Environmental Engineering or Science, or closely related field.
- License: EIT/PE, or on track for licensure, for the Engineering position.
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Solution-oriented mindset and strong take-initiative approach.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to interact effectively with project managers and clients.
- Strong communication skills, including report writing and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong word processing (MS-Word) and Excel skills. GIS and AutoCAD skills useful.
About Hart Crowser
Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.
Hart Crowser, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify employer.
Click the link above to apply directly for this position.