Join our team, as an Engineering Geologist at Hart Crowser in Honolulu, Hawaii. As an Engineering Geologist you will bring your expertise and unique solutions to highly visible and challenging projects. Our staff of geologists and engineers provide a wide range of geotechnical services, from site investigations and construction observations to state of the art designs.
- Conduct and manage geologic and geologic hazard field investigations, reconnaissance, rockfall assessments, geomorphic characterization, mapping at watershed to site-specific scales, geotechnical investigations and design, and development of construction recommendations for a variety of geologic hazard, linear corridor, commercial development, industrial development, transportation, and port/harbor projects.
- Have reasonable knowledge and network in the local region, including strong working relationships with state and local clients.
- Mentor and develop junior staff members.
- Collect and interpret aerial photographic and remote sensing data.
- Prepare geologic and geotechnical reports.
- Provide QA/QC assurance.
- Stay current in the industry by attending technical conferences and seminars.
- 4- to 10-years of related professional experience with increasing responsibility.
- A team attitude and the ability to interact well with internal staff, and project teams that will include other consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Certified Engineering Geologist (CEG).
- Master’s degree in engineering geology from an accredited program.
- Experience interacting with clients and initiating business development.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US. Hart Crowser has a strong commitment to provide an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. As an employee-owned company, each individual contributes to the success of the firm. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
HART CROWSER, INC.
An Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/VETERAN/DISABLED/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify Employer