At Hart Crowser we have a saying, “RRR – Respect, Relate, Recognize”.
- Respectful interactions between all individuals;
- Relating to one another as equally valuable members of our team; and
- Recognizing the contributions that each member makes toward making Hart Crowser a great place to work and the continuing success of our firm.
In every aspect of our daily work and activities, we put our expectations into action.
At Hart Crowser we provide thoughtful and practical solutions to complex problems within engineering and the environmental sciences. We offer value in every encounter with our clients and colleagues.
- The safety of our employees is our top priority in the office and on the jobsite.
- We provide responsive service and deliver a quality product for all clients.
- We maintain a highly qualified and motivated staff with consistent opportunities for professional growth.
- We promote innovation and creativity.
- We take on challenges and celebrate successes.
- We enhance the quality of the environment and the communities in which we live and work.
- We encourage open and honest communication.
- We foster a positive and enjoyable work environment with mutual respect for all views.
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- We are committed to profitability and growth.
- We are committed to a strong return on investment for our employee owners.
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the continuing policy of Hart Crowser to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons based on ability and fitness to perform job duties regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual preference, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of any physical, mental or sensory handicap (unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification). This policy shall apply to every aspect of employment practice and employee treatment. In addition, it is Hart Crowser’s policy to make reasonable accommodations to the limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities to enhance their employment opportunities. We also recognize our responsibility to provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions regarding Veterans who have performed, and persons who are currently performing or have an obligation to perform, service within the U.S. uniformed services. Furthermore, we at Hart Crowser are strongly committed to maintaining a working atmosphere free of any harassment, intimidation, insult, or disrespectful behavior.
RESPECT, RELATE, RECOGNIZE