The Haley & Aldrich core values reflect the kind of workplace we strive to be every day.
- Safety: It’s part of everything we do, and a key element in the environments we share responsibility for building.
- Honesty, integrity, and personal responsibility: It’s the foundation of who we are.
- Professional excellence: We’re a learning organization committed to leading our industry in creating the highest possible value.
- Creating potential through people: We invest in our staff and the enduring relationships they build with our clients, consultants, and communities.
- Wise stewardship: Haley & Aldrich tirelessly works toward the thoughtful and sustainable use of economic, social, and natural resources.
At Hart Crowser, we also have a saying, “RRR – Respect, Relate, Recognize”.
- Respectful interactions between all individuals;
- Relating to one another as equally valuable members of our team; and
- Recognizing the contributions that each member makes toward making Hart Crowser a great place to work and the continuing success of our firm.
In every aspect of our daily work and activities, we put our expectations into action.
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the continuing policy of Hart Crowser to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons based on ability and fitness to perform job duties regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual preference, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of any physical, mental or sensory handicap (unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification). This policy shall apply to every aspect of employment practice and employee treatment. In addition, it is Hart Crowser’s policy to make reasonable accommodations to the limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities to enhance their employment opportunities. We also recognize our responsibility to provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions regarding Veterans who have performed, and persons who are currently performing or have an obligation to perform, service within the U.S. uniformed services. Furthermore, we at Hart Crowser are strongly committed to maintaining a working atmosphere free of any harassment, intimidation, insult, or disrespectful behavior.
RESPECT, RELATE, RECOGNIZE