March 25, 2020
To all our clients, teammates, and friends:
Like all of you Hart Crowser is adapting almost daily to the changing COVID-19 conditions and directives from health officials and local and national leaders. We have taken the following steps:
- All staff with the capability of working from home have that option. Most are doing so.
- Our offices are open but all internal and project meetings are being conducted in Microsoft TEAMS.
- We are actively supporting ongoing projects with you or on your behalf. That includes office/technical work, site exploration and testing, and construction administration. We expect to meet deadlines or work with you to revise expectations.
- All non-essential air travel has been stopped.
- Our offices and work spaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Above all our goal is to keep our staff healthy. Sometimes we can do this on our own but other times we will need to work together with you to ensure we can all work in safe environments. We remain committed to our clients, teammates, and staff and look forward to strong collaboration as we work through the challenges of stopping this virus.
Best Regards to All
David G. Winter, PE, LEED AP Chief Executive Officer